Home » » The Cock - Some Thoughts

The Cock - Some Thoughts

When I was young I knew I was different, I didn't do the usual boy things, As I grew into my teen years I tried to be "one of the guys". I liked girls and fell in love with more than a few, some even loved me back despite my somewhat less than masculine appearance and a very diminutive endowment between my legs. Yet through all that time there was a little idea in the back of my mind that only became more pronounced as I began wearing women's clothes.

I began to think about the cock. I began to wonder what it would be like to dress as a girl and kneel down in front of a man and take his hard cock in my mouth...






Finally I decided it was something I had to try, I wanted to have a hard cock in my mouth


It's not that hard to talk a man into letting you suck his cock and so, I put on my prettiest panties, knelt down and took him into my mouth. No more fantasy...I was a real cocksucker now...


My mind reeled as I tasted him, I felt thrilled and then humiliated as he looked down at me kneeling there. a sissy cocksucker servicing him...


I discovered myself that day, I was a sissy cocksucker, I still am and god help me I just love it!


Powered by Blogger.